ePrep for the PSAT includes everything you’ll need to prepare for the PSAT and maximize your chances
of qualifying for a National Merit Scholarship. ePrep for the PSAT has been designed by a team of
master teachers to include the ePrep Learning Cycle, a proven four-step methodology that will help you
maximize your score.
Many students take the PSAT in order to:
- become eligible for a National Merit Scholarship
- discover areas of academic strength and weakness
- help focus SAT preparation and planning
- inform high school course selection
- begin post-secondary educational and career-related exploration
ePrep for the PSAT includes:
- 2 full-length practice tests
- both online and offline testing functionality
- a video answer explanation for each of the 278 test questions
- a video-based Study Hall that helps remediate areas of weakness
- subject-matter and test-strategy videos
- the Wordsmith™ vocabulary builder
- 12-months of access
Does it make sense to take ePrep for the PSAT even if I am not planning to take the PSAT?
Yes! Completing ePrep for the PSAT will help you sharpen your test-taking skills and begin preparing
for the high-stakes SAT.