ePrep for the PreACT 9/10
ePrep for the PreACT 9/10 includes everything you’ll need to prepare for the PreACT. ePrep for the PreACT 9/10 has been designed by a team of master teachers to include the ePrep Learning Cycle, a proven four-step methodology that will help you maximize your score.
Many students take the PreACT 9/10 in order to:
- discover areas of academic strength and weakness
- help focus ACT preparation and planning
- inform high school course selection
- begin post-secondary educational and career-related exploration
ePrep for the PreACT 9/10 includes:
- 2 full-length practice tests
- both online and offline testing functionality
- a video answer explanation for each of the 290 test questions
- a video-based Study Hall that helps remediate areas of weakness
- subject-matter and test-strategy videos
- the Wordsmith™ vocabulary builder
- 12-months of access
Does it make sense to take ePrep for the PreACT 9/10 even if I am not planning to take the PreACT?
Yes! Completing ePrep for the PreACT 9/10 will help you sharpen your test-taking skills and begin preparing for the high-stakes ACT.